Sunday, 1 June 2014

Bought A Doll after ages



Hello everyone!! It's been almost one and half here since I updated this blog of mine!! Sounds lazy,right? ;) 

Anyways I am back in FLICKR as well as here :) 
Here is a little peek inside Dolls Valley,for you to enjoy!!

I haven't bought any new dolls during this period except my recent purchase (two weeks ago),my first Monster High doll,Ghoulia Yelps,who is very photogenic and more than happy to pose for me for my come back post!! :D Some of you MH fans must be having her already.

Talk to you soon :) Wish you all a very Happy June!! 









6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: welcome back to your blog. I also have this Monsters although I prefer the Barbies. I'm also on flickr. I will visit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta :) I visited your Flickr,your detailing are so wonderful and so are your Barbies and the dioramas,it's so much fun going thru your photo stories!

      Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. I love your photos. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Once a doll lover always a doll lover!! ;)

      Delete
  3. that's a very beautiful doll i really like it i will make sure to visit your flickr too

    Many Kisses, Jessica XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcoime back, we missed you. Your Goulia is very photogenic. She is one of the Monster High dolls I don't have - yet.

    ReplyDelete