Sunday, 2 December 2012

Hello December

I love December for many reasons,there is a sense of joy filling up the air,it's the month of gathering and gifting!It's my favourite month,may be because I am a December girl by birth,you are right,I am a Capricorn! :D
Many of you must be staying in countries where it snows,unfortunately I am not.Are you planning to take your dolls out in the snow and click a few cool pics ?
As I was saying finally we entered the last month of 2012,the countdown has begun to 2013,it all seems so fast to me......
A new year means a new beginning for many of us or may be for all of us!December is the month of holidays and celebration,I love shopping in winter,all the malls are decked up,in childhood I would wait for my winter breaks eagerly,what about you?
I love the vast choice for winter fashion,jackets,coats,scarves,gloves,jumpers,boots,there is so much option to look hot when it's cold outside! ;)

Stay fashionable this winter,both you and your dolls,have lots of fun,that reminds me Mattel doesn't give much choices for winter fashion in my country(India),all the dress packs available in the stores seem to be either glittery or summery,which is a serious issue in MY DOLLY WORLD!! :( Do you also face the same problem or you are an expert in knitting Fashionable winter gears for your dolls? :)

Love
Pam

15 comments:

  1. well my dolls get the caps and scarfs from one friend from other blog. And I have made coats an jackets, so the are well prepared for winter. In my country i see sometimes winter fashionpacks, so they are reachable;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and my blog is:
      http://barbiefashions.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Hi Natalia!:D Thanks dear,I followed you!

      Glad to know that your dolls are well prepared for the winter!:D I still need to figure out where to get a few winter clothes for my dolls:/ Maybe I will start knitting for them :)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful photo shooting, I love all of them! They are very artistic, and the words you've added are so moving! I used to love this month when I was a girl, now things have changed but I hope eventually I will love it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rossetti!:)Thanks dear.

      Whatever we liked as girls eventually we start liking them again someday...............
      I am glad that you liked my photos,I get inspired to click better and better!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Pam
      you have a very awesome blog, beautiful pictures of dolls.
    I am very happy that you visited my blog - thank you so much.
    I love the month of December, even though it's cold.
    and I think my dolls also like winter.
    I hope that this year in my town falls much snow
    Greetings from Polish,;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lonely heart!:)Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      I am glad to know that you nd your dolls like winter,and wish you lots of happy snowy day!Keep in touch!:)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I hope to take pictures outside, but I do not necessarily want the snow. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl!:)

      I guess cold weather bothers you so always less snowy days for you!!! ;)
      Thanks for the comment,dear!:D

      Delete
  5. Love your post about winter and the holidays. I do love this joyous season and winter. I don't care to be cold though, so thank goodness there is all kinds of fashion apparel to keep us all warm....including our dolls.

    ♥Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mattel only does winter sweaters and coats every once in a while and I think that because they cost more to make. I purchase them when I can, I find other sources like Xmas ornament sweaters that are doll size and I make a few things. I hope to take some pictures outside but I am not a fan of the cold!

    Lovely pictures and poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks lovely! I had a hard time trying to find winterwear for my dolls recently. I guess that those short dresses are much cheaper to make than pants and jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam,

    It's cool that you are a Capricorn. My brother and niece are Capricorns and I am a Virgo. We earth signs have to stick together!

    I don't like cold weather and snow. Fortunately it doesn't snow much here in Atlanta so if I take my dolls on an outdoor shoot over the holidays, We won't freeze. Fortunately if we do get a cold spell, I have lots of coats and sweaters for my dolls that came in Kari Michelle fashion packs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's summer in Australia so technically we should be hot rather than cold. However where I live in Victoria the weather is very variable so last week we had very hot (39C/100F) and sticky weather and today it's so cold we have the fire on and are wearing our winter jumpers and there's a chance of snow on the alps. Next week - who knows? My dolls need a extremely varied wardrobe.
    Your dolls look lovely and I really like your black and white photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: I agree with you that the clothes that creates Mattel's always summer. Our Barbies live forever in summer. I wish it was summer all year. Congratulations on your future birthday. I also really like December for Christmas shopping and toy stores because they have many toys. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete