Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Teresa PHOTO-SHOOT

Hi friendz,today my model is Barbie fashionista Teresa,I just realised that I didn't have a solo photo shoot with her yet since I bought her last month!!!!! So here I am behind the lenses of my Sony cybershot DSC-H70,that makes me wonder what kind of camera YOU ALL must be using,is it a point and shoot or SLR or DSLR ??? I would love to know about your cameras,as I feel cameras and our computers are the two most essential tools of a doll blogger's life,right?? :)


Initially I found Teresa's face mould very interesting but as I started clicking her I was not very happy at first,I was wondering where I went wrong.......I guess her hair is to be kept the way it was.After all not all the dolls look good with a hairstyle done by someone else other than The Mattel hairstylists!!! :( Don't worry I will not scare you people away by posting the BAD pics,I mean not so good ones.You guys deserve only the BEST ones! ;)
I love her pics in this particular hairstyle,well I am not an expert in hair matter but I love to experiment with the tresses of my dolls!! ;) What about YOU ???
The day dress that Teresa is wearing in the above pic is one of my favourite dresses from Fashionista dress packs,from the picnic outfit set as far as I remember!! :D

Next is   ....
Last but not the least....

That's all for now friendz!Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. Many hugzzzzzzz!! :D

Love
Pam

14 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so colourful! I use compact camera. It is small and handy, but pictures are very far to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia!:)What a lovely surprise!! :)Thanks a lot for your visit and the comment of course.

      I was wondering whether you have a blog,so plz post the link here so that I can check it out and follow YOU!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: Teresa is very pretty. I have also in my collection that doll. You're right with the hairstyle. I think the same as you. Next Saturday I'm going to buy those clothes Teresa is wearing. I love the pink shirt and white pictures. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!:)Thanks a lot dear.

      I am glad that you liked her pics,congratz for your buys in advance! ;)

      Delete
  3. Like Marta I also love the pink gingham top and denim skirt. For the first year, I shot all my blog photos with a Sony handycam video camera, then I would pull stills from the video footage. Since this spring I've been shooting with an iPod Touch. As for hair, I almost never leave it the way it came. Usually pull it all out so the doll can wear wigs. That gives me more hairstyle options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi limbe dolls! :)Thanks for the visit and comment!:D

      I must say you are too daring to pull out all the hair from their head!!! :O
      But I am sure you know your job so well that your dolls never have a doubt on your intention.I would love to see a post from you where you share the dolly head shots,you know BEFORE & AFTER kinda!! :)
      I also love that gingham top a lot,wish Mattel makes some more cool casuals like this one in 2013!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Pam :)
    I love your super fashionable shoots! Here I saw a Teresa, but she was different from this you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sergio:)

      I am glad that you love my photo-shoots,would try to do better!:D Thank you so much !! :):)

      Delete
  5. I like the striped background you chose because it's a perfect match for the first set of photos. However since I'm a country girl at heart my favorite photo features the gingham top. Makes me think of fresh country summers.

    Photos of stuff I see in stores are taken with my iPhone. When I shoot at home I use a Canon DSLR. I'm a Canon baby all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures Pam. The first one is my favorite. Did you paint her nails? She looks very pretty and colorful. I love how you have styled her.

    I agree a computer and camera are a must for blogging. I shoot pictures with a Kodak and Samsung. The Kodak is my favorite,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Pam, I like your Teresa's hairstyle. My photos are taken with a Nikon D60 (or a D40 if my husband takes them).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam,
    You did a good job of the pictures. Keep up the good work. I enjoyed the post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo shoot, your pics are always very colourful and original! I understand you, at the beginning I had a small camera, it was my husand who bought me a Nikon d3100 at Xmas last year because I was always complaining about the quality of my photos, but I can assure you that yours are much better than those of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete