Tuesday, 13 November 2012

One Black Dress For Many Looks

Hi friends,let's take a look at my fave outfit which is nothing but our very own LBD,yes this is an ageless item and a must have in both human and doll world!:) 
Here I present my today's model Barbie Basics 10 model no 001,she is my black beauty,she is stunning!!!!!!!
Let's put the silver belt on her beautiful waist .....
I love the way it glams her up instantly without any change in hair or make up! :D
Now what about putting a gorgeous neck-piece on her to see how it helps to enhance her look!!
Wowww...one more shot gal !!!!!!!
Let's add a bit of color to this all black outfit,what color friends...any idea? Ohhh well why not Barbie's fave color pink????
How do you like her transformation,my fashionistas ??
Hey let's be more dramatic now!!!!!!!!
I styled her hair and made her wear the same fur thingy in a different style,finally two flower embellishment from my scrap booking box on her hair!!!
One last experiment friends,if you can still bear with me!;)
That's all for now...no matter how many more looks I wanna create with this one black dress!!! :)

Let me know friends about your/or your doll's personal experiments with a certain outfit to glam it up in a jiffy,I would love to hear your cool ideas and implement them next time for sure!!

Love 
Pam 

20 comments:

  1. Litlle black dress is the most important "musthave". Your doll looks so stylish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia!:)

      Thanks dear for stopping by and commenting,I am happy to know that you found her stylish!!:) :D

      Delete
  2. I love her hair in the set with the flowers!!! She's stunning. It's amazing how many different looks you can get with an LBD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alura!:)Thank you so much dear for your sweet comment!

      I am glad that you loved her the most in the set where she is wearing the flowers on her hair,she is indeed stunning!:) :)

      Delete
  3. I love this post. The LBD is a must! My fav is the one with the hot pink fur wrap with the flower in the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think my dolls have a little black dress. How remiss of me! They have quite a few black shirts though.

    I like your doll styled with the "fur thingy" and the two flowers in her hair and usually I don't like pink but it adds some pizzaz to the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff!:)

      Thank you so much,dear!I am glad that you loved her in the "flower in hair" set the most,I never tried such a hairstyle before on any of my dolls...but now after getting so many likes from all of you,I would love to experiment with their hair more from now onwards!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Yes, there's nothing like a little black dress for instant style and pizzaz. And those different accessories really change the look. I really like the one with the pink sequin necklace, it almost looks like it's a neckpiece with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrickters!Thanks dear for stopping by!!:)

      I am glad that you like the LBD with the neckpiece..it kinda gives feeling that the neckpiece is attached with the dress! :D

      Delete
  6. You are a talented stylist as well as photographer. I greatly enjoyed the LBD fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Limbe dolls!:)
      Thank you so much for the complement,you made my day!! :D :D

      Delete
  7. Great looks, it's true that with a black dress and some complements, you can be perfect for any ocasion. I love the second one, with the pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rossetti!:)

      Thanks a lot dear for liking my post and always be so supportive!:) :) :)

      Delete
  8. Hello from Spain: in this collection in black dress, this Barbie is the only one I have not. I want to buy but she is depleted in stores in my city. She has beautiful hair. She is very attractive. I like all the styles you create with the black dress. She is always awesome. Your photos are wonderful. This doll looks like a model. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!:)

      Thank you so much dear for such a lovely comment,it means a lot to me as I know how dedicated you are towards your love for Barbie!
      She indeed looks like a model,to be honest I was initially not sure about how I would shoot her,I also had a tough time with lighting and angles but once I came to know her there was no looking black,she was all set to rock my LBD show!! :D :D

      Delete
  9. Hi Pam you are right the LBD goes along with anything, nice picts, keep them coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz,

      Thanks a lot,dear for being so supportive!:)I am glad that you enjoy my pics!! ;)

      Delete
  10. She's really stunning,congratz!
    I luv Barbies and gonna post mine on my blog too! This collectible world is amazing...
    Nice to meet u and Ur blog.

    Http://garotacafona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete