Saturday, 3 November 2012

My First StarDoll By Barbie Collection

Hi friends,I just received one of the stardolls by Barbie as a gift from my friend,unfortunately these dolls are not available in my country but I was dying to have at least a few of them mostly because of their super fun outfits and awesome accessories.Now can you guess which of them I got ???????:D
She was the very first one on my wishlist since I saw images of her on FLICKR,it was not a coincident that my friend picked her from all the other StarDolls,actually I gave her image link to my friend when he let me know that The StarDoll by Barbie Collection was available in Dubai toy shops where he went on a business trip.The yellow on her is such a refreshing change for my eyes as for as a doll outfit is concerned!:)
She has a beautiful girlie face,so if you like dolls with a womanly face then she is not for you!!!!!;) Her eyes are very pretty with thick black lashes which is the best part about her features in my opinion!:)
Did you see her shoes? They are simply gorgeous,but Barbie's feet don't fit in them!! :( So unfortunately no shoe swapping between them!!!!!!!
By the way as you already know she is not articulated at all,which is a sure shot turn off for many of YOU,but the good news about her is her well toned body which we never get to find with our diva Barbie lol,once I removed her clothes I was really impressed to discover such a toned body which I thought would be a perfect match for any lingerie commercial.Here she is posing picture perfectly for an imaginary inner garment brand..let's name it "Star Lingerie"!!:D
I must admit she did fairly well,what do you say friends? :)
Her face is very beautiful,so is her dark brown long hair.......
Overall she is a good purchase,I am awaiting my next stardoll....I guess I would like to have next is either 5th or 6th from the left on the first image(from google image) that I gave here...lets see!!;)

That's all for now friends.Let me know if any of you have a stardoll or want one!!

Love
Pam

28 comments:

  1. She's lovely. I dream about collecting all series.However thre is so many dolls on my wishlist....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia!Thanks a lot dear for the visit and the comment dear!:)

      I am glad that you like her!I can very well understand about "too many dolls on my wishlist" thing as I also suffer from the same disease lol!!!!!:D

      Plz do visit again!!:):):)

      Delete
  2. Bellissime queste bambole,sono così belle!!!
    Un abbraccio GRANDISSIMO...
    Rosi :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have star doll number 1 3 5 6 and 7 as pictured. The bodys are beautiful and the painted on underware is very cute but because everyone must move to work in my blog mustiwait1@blogspot.com I rebodied them on to liv doll bodies where they can still wear the clothes and shoes they came with. I hope you get another one really soon they are all very pretty and the clothes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!:)Thanks for the visit and the comment!:)

      Wow you have so many of them,congratzzzz!!I agree with you their painted on underware is really cute,I just couldn't resist clicking lol!
      Glad to know that you rebodied them!!:D

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on getting her. She's beautiful! What I've loved most about them is definitely their clothes. I hope you can get another one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alura!:)Thanks dear!:D

      You are absolutely right,their outfits are the main attraction for us!!:):):)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on getting her! She does indeed have a pretty face! I hope you can get the rest. I will look out for one next time and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brini!:)Thanks a lot dear for stopping by my blog!:)

      I am glad that you liked her face!!!:):):)

      Delete
  6. she looks very nice! I don't have her, but have no.1, 5, 7 & 8. Whole serie is really interesting, hope Mattel will not discontinue them :/ as for their bodies - mine dolls are already rebodied on Fashionistas and Pivotal bodies, so it's not a problem :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!:D Wow you already have 4 of them,congratzzzzzzz!!!!:D
      Glad to know that you like her,she is really special to me as being my first StarDoll!:)
      Plz do visit again:D

      Delete
  7. Hi! Congrats on your first Stardoll! She is really sweet. :)
    I have the Fallen Angel in red dress. I have mixed feelings about her, but she definitely has beautiful face and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi what a lovely surprise!:)Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting!:)

      The Fallen Angel in red dress is stunningly beautiful,you must have had a great time clicking her!!! :D Plz do visit again!:):):)

      Delete
    2. I've been watching your blog for a while, because you have lovely dolls and I like your style of presenting them. :)
      Had fun with my Stardoll, but she needs a more poseable body.

      Delete
    3. Thank YOU so much dear,it feels great to be appreciated by a fellow blogger who is soooooooo passionate about dolls!! :)

      I totally agree that she needs a more flexible body otherwise we can never see her striking a pose while sitting or dancing or maybe lying down in a sexy pose..lol!!

      Thank you so much,plz do visit again!!:)

      Delete
  8. Where I live you cannot find Stardolls either. I loved the redhaired one, and some of the fashion sets. Yours is very beautiful, even if she's not pivotal she has a very beautiful body. It's a pity she's so big feeted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rossetti! Thanks for stopping by my blog!:D

      The redhead one is ravishing,I would love to have her someday for sure!!!:)I am glad to know that you like her body,she really has a body like a super-model!!:D

      Delete
  9. You have captured her lovely green eyes perfectly in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!:)

      Thanks a lot for stopping by and praising my pics once again!:D :D :D

      Delete
  10. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your first Stardoll. I really like this collection of dolls. In my country are not for sale. I have none. My favorite is the second from the right. I love the pink jacket she wears. It's kind jackets Chanel couture. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!:)

      I really don't understand the selling policy of Mattel,I mean all the dolls that they produce should be available all over the world not only in some countries!! :(

      I like the one that you like,her jacket is beautiful!!:)

      Delete
  11. Hello Pam :)
    Cute doll! I wish to put my paws on a StarDoll Barbie too one day! Maybe her hair need a shampoo, they're a bit messy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sergio!:)

      Lol you are right, her hair really needs a shampoo! ;)Hope you get a stardoll Barbie soon!!:D

      Delete
  12. I have this one but haven't taken her out of the box. I was able to get several of them when they went on sale here but so far they've just been added to my collection without my playing with them. Congrats on getting her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff,what a pleasant surprise dear!!:)I was missing your comments on my posts! Looks like you have been super busy as you didn't post anything long time,hope all is well on your side!:)

      Wow lucky you,I really find these dolls interesting because of their outfits and features!Keep in touch!:)

      Delete
  13. She's beautifull Pam!
    Very nice pick!
    I really liked the green on her outfit :-)
    Thanks for the nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz!:)Thanks dear for the visit and the comment!:)

      I am super happy that you find her beautiful enough to praise her as I know how choosy you are abt dolls!!:):D

      Delete