Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Girls In The Mist : My First Outdoor Shoot

Open your eyes!So the sun can rise,
Flowers can blossom
Birds can sing,B coz all are waiting to see
your BEAUTIFUL smile,
Good Morning....................
On a fabulous Sunday morning,during one of my short trips last month........the dawn broke into million glitters,I just couldn't resist the urge to shoot,so I shouted "gals let's get ready to step out in the sun and welcome the lovely morning!" Barbie got ready super fast yet managed to look super glam as always,that's why I call her ohhhh-soooo-Barbie!

There was a cute spot at the rooftop of the hotel where I was staying,which got a beautiful pool and an awesome view of the city including an airport. Raqy, true to her style took her time to look ravishingly pretty! :/
Hmmmm Raquelle loves dressing up! ;) 

Next comes Summer- Her tall frame and striking looks among the leaves seemed to lit up the surrounding in a breathtakingly beautiful way.
While Summer was busy posing for me..........Away from the hustle bustle of the concrete world,Barbie and Raquelle were lost in the world of never-ending chitchat!!!! Here I present the pics for you! :) 


Although it was a lazy day for all of us but soon I realised it was time for clicking a few more pics as I saw the day soon to be ended! As soon as I zoomed in the lenses of my camera I saw the thousand glitter on Barbie's silky streaks bouncing in joy as the wind kisses them.Here is a beautiful collage for you to take a look at,hope you like it!!!!!!
After Barbie, Raquelle starts posing for me! Plz take a look and tell me how you like her?
 Ohhhhh my my what a lovely day it has been.....
What started with the breaking of the mists is now submerging into the silence of the evening,an experience is coming to an end but the memoirs will remain forever!!

 That is all for today.....My gals and I await our next trip which surely will bring more FUN to you all,I promise!;)

Love
Pam

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi dear thanks a lot for stopping by and liking my pics!! :):D

      Delete
  2. What a great photoshot!! All your girls pose like professional models, but undoubtly Barbie was astounding!!! I love the central picture in the row of three, it is just perfect, she looks so real! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rossetti,thank you dear for your compliments!:)

      The pic that you mentioned is one of my faves too,I was very excited to be able to click it in the right moment!!:D

      Delete
  3. Outdoor shots never fail to make me smile! The sunlight is beautiful. I think the pool shots are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alura!:)

      I am glad to know that you love to see outdoor pics,I love it so much that I decided to carry at least a few of my dolls to anywhere I travel....I find it fun!:D My daughter keeps telling me "mom,stop it now,people are staring",I tell her "darling,don't pay any attention to the onlookers as long as we are not breaking any rules"!!!! ;);)The best part of an outdoor shoot in my opinion is the natural light,and the nature itself,you don't need to worry about the background any more.

      Delete
  4. Even though I never do outdoor shoots I always love seeing them. Your girls look so happy to be out in the fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff!:)Thanks dear!!:D

      I am glad to know that you love seeing outdoor shots,as I really enjoy doing it...someday I wish to shoot my dolls in different parts of the world...I am a dreamer I must confess before you start rolling your eyes after reading about my crazy wishes !!:D

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your pics! They are so full of color and fun. I was bold enough to go outside and shoot pictures only once. The natural lighting is the best. Raquelle is the perfect model. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GG!!:) Thanks a lot dear for being so supportive!:)

      I totally agree with you about the natural lighting,in fact it is the main reason that I love to do it so much,for me another reason is the nature itself as a backdrop to my shots,which is otherwise impossible to achieve!!:)

      Delete
  6. WOW! What incredible weather for your girls to show off their beauty. Wonderful blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much for stopping by my blog!:)

      Yeah it was a lovely bright sunny day in autumn, in my country!:)Keep in touch!:D

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: Raquelle is awesome. I really like her hairstyle. The photos are beautiful. You have a very sunny weather. In my country we are in autumn cold and rain. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!:)Thank you dear for all the compliments!:D

      There is no doubt about the fact that Raquelle steals the show most of the time!!!;)Btw I am from India,which is extremely hot during the summer,but luckily it was a lovely sunny day in autumn(last month).....cool breeze was blowing,it was indeed a perfect day for an outdoor shoot!!:)Keep in touch.

      Delete
  8. Be the viewers of my good luck to visit me, please have a cute block
    I love you kiss

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/01/barbie-gelinlik-ordum.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures Pam. Your dolls look amazing. I really like the one of the dolls chatting by the pool - it looks so lifelike while the others look like a fantastic fashion photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrickters,thank you dear,you are always so kind!!:D

      I am glad that you liked the outdoor shoot,thanks a lot for praising my dolls,they really had to work hard that day to make the shoot a success!!! ;) :) :D

      Delete
  10. Wow, these photos are so nice, although its autumn they speak of summer. You have a good eye with patterns and your girls are posing very naturally. My favourite is Summer in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,thak you so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment!! :)

      I am glad that you liked my outdoor pics,Summer was at her best that day,thanksssssssssssssss!!! :D

      Delete
  11. Wow Pam! I love the way you pose your gals so naturally. The pictures are beautiful. I would love to see them posed in lovely places in India! How about a few shots?:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello The grandmommy,hank you soooo much for stopping by my blog and commenting and following of course!!:)

      I am glad that you found the pics beautiful,thanks for all the complements! As for a few outdoor shots in the various places of India,you gotta wait...but I promise I would surely take some of my gals as and when I travel to other cities!! :) :D
      Keep in touch!

      Delete